redbean the LIAR is now moderating posts

Reference: https://mysingaporenews.blogspot.com/2020/04/covid19-karma-at-its-best.html?m=1https://mysingaporenews.blogspot.com/2020/04/covid19-karma-at-its-best.html?m=1

The Liar redbean bleats:
The moderation app is working. I have intercepted several of the running dog's comments. Not going to appear here anymore.

Cheers.

AnonymousApril 04, 2020 1:05 pm
RB very good leh except now no more chance to scold this incest practitioner and sodomize him in words at least but I hope he is still reading the blog.

Of course I'll still be reading, and commenting on this blog. Plus there'll be Twitter announcements. Every post will have the reference URL from redbean's blog, so readers can read my commentary, profane rejoinders, and non-PC humour if they do choose.

I caught redbean LYING. He claims to have "intercepted several" of my posts, when I'm fact there were only 2, plus the one I just sent him calling him out as a LIAR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog