Covid19 - Karma at its best--for the CCP

The post I'm responding to is here: https://mysingaporenews.blogspot.com/2020/04/covid19-karma-at-its-best.html?m=1

Good morning everyone, hope you all ignored physical distancing and had great sex last night, followed by restful sleep.

I don't believe in Karma, although I do enjoy a good chicken Korma on basmati rice.

I believe retribution should be a human endeavour and not left "to the gods". The best revenge is savoured COLD. A cold heart delivering swift justice is very effective.

The Chinese citizens, business people all over the world, and representative governments are ALL ganging up to reap justice upon the "almighty" CCP.

The CCP are going to get the human-generated KARMA they do richly DESERVE, and the likes of people like me will be leading the charge in our own small ways, and LAUGHING.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog